How Long do Grapes Last
How Long do Grapes Last – The trick today is to keep grapes in the refrigerator in a practical way and increases the durability of the grapes.
Today I will share with you how I store the grapes in the refrigerator away from home. My Pequetita always eat fruit after lunch and dinner and her favorite fruit for dessert is grape. To make my life easier, usually, buy the quantity of grapes to be consumed in about two weeks.
- Alcohol vinegar
- Paper towel
- Canister with good seal to store the grapes
- pasta colander or sieve
Step by step:
- Grape bunches wash in running water;
- In a large bowl, place 1/3 cup (tea) and alcohol vinegar 1 liter of water (actually the amount of water sufficient to cover the grapes);
- Let soak for 30 minutes;
- Put the grapes in a colander;
- Game filtered water to remove vinegar waste;
- I leave the trickle for about 15 minutes;
- In a plastic container good sealing put 4 sheets of paper towel lining the bottom;
- I put all the grapes in this bowl;
- Closing and place in the refrigerator.
- The grapes must be well to store.
- If you do not want to wait, with the paper towel remove the excess water.
- I do this process and the grapes last in my refrigerator at least 2 weeks without being withered.
I hope the tip will be useful and you like it!