How to Cut Star Fruit – The star fruit is one of the strangest fruit. carambola is called because of its distinctive shape, which resembles a star. It is golden yellow and soft to touch. They are decorative and can be cut into slices with a star shape to decorate salads or fruit.
How to Cut Star Fruit Easily
STEPS by STEPS
- Wash the fruit in cold water and still get all the dirt.
- Cut the fruit in width, for small strips in the star shape.
- You can add stars to salads, bowls of fruit, or just eat them as they are!
- You may want to wash your hands after cutting, so you do not bite your eyes if you touch it.
- This fruit is excellent to eat with strawberries and sugar, placed in dessert bowls, let it look elegant, even for a family dinner!
- If you want to sweeten or improve flavor, sprinkle the fruit with a little salt (yes, salt and sugar). Such as corn, which will highlight the flavor of the fruit and become sweeter.
- You can put the stars on almost any dish and give a fun touch to the food!